The pool will open for Memorial Day weekend, May 28-30, 2022 then close for 2 weeks and re-open for the summer season on June 18th. Current applications for pool access cards are available on this website. http://rollinghillsglencairn.com/forms/
For the 2022 season our Pool facility is for members & up to 6 guests with a current Pool Card. The Pool Use Application & waiver were included in the annual newsletter and are available on this website. Fill out and return the signed forms to the office. Once the signed forms are received in the office, your card will be included with your next billing statement or may be picked up at the office.
According to the CDC there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
For the latest and most up to date information on the Coronavirus please visit the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/
Visit our Rules & Regulations page for more information.
- Adult Swim – 10am to 11am and 5pm to 6pm daily.
- Lifeguard Swim – 11am-2pm daily. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult. If lifeguards are not available, this session will be considered Open Swim.
- Open Swim – 2pm to 6pm daily (time limited on busy days) Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Family Swim – Adults must be in the water with the children. If no adults are present by 6pm, the pool attendant will close early. If you are arriving late, you should call the pool and let them know you’re on your way.
- Thursdays – Our flex day! The pool will be closed for weekly maintenance in the mornings. It will open in the afternoons for open swim or be closed for private parties (booked separately) or be closed for maintenance as needed.
Refer to this website often, as schedules may be updated and changed as needed.
Rules and Regulations
- Everyone must have a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol (including marijuana) are prohibited from using the pool.
- Spitting, blowing the nose or urinating in the pool is strictly forbidden.
- Non-swimmers must stay in the shallow end of the pool.
- Flips from the side of the pool, running and unauthorized games of horseplay are forbidden on the pool deck or
- in the water. Pushing or throwing others from the pool edge is strictly prohibited.
- NO DIVING!
- The pool attendant has the right and obligation to dismiss any person from the pool area for any infraction of the rules or disregard for their own safety or the safety of others.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Food and beverages are allowed on tan area only, not in or near the pool. This privilege will be revoked if abused.
- Properly fitted swim diapers are required to be worn by all children who are not yet potty-trained.
- This is a family friendly pool. No foul language or public displays of affection (PDA’s) will be not tolerated.
- Glass or other breakable containers are prohibited in the pool area.
- Smoking is not allowed. Pets are not allowed.
- If you have been ill, had a fever or diarrhea in the last 2 weeks, you may not use this facility.
- Persons with communicable diseases are prohibited from using the pool.
The pool attendant has the right and obligation to dismiss any person from the pool area for any infraction of the rules or disregard of their safety or the safety of others.
Phone Number at Pool: 360-678-4469